Here are three reasons that medical blogging is a must for any practice:
1 . Establish trust with patients.
Offering an informative resource to consumers elevates you to expert status, thereby reinforcing the value of your services. The open and casual nature of blogging makes your practice seem more personable and starts a dialogue with your audience. You’ll find that comments from readers will often provide the most specific and valuable feedback.
2 . Ensure continual growth of your brand.
[related_content]Blogging is low-cost, long-term marketing. High-quality digital content is timeless, so informative blog posts will continually generate leads. Writing will allow you to refine the voice of your brand and challenges you to consider your services through the eyes of your consumer.
Blogs also give you a chance to solidify important business connections. For example, asking physicians or other healthcare experts to write guest articles will boost your site’s visibility.
3 . Improve website ranking and SEO.
A good blog post will generate leads and increase the search engine ranking of your website. To optimize a blog post for medical SEO, follow these simple steps:
- Choose a topic that answers a question that is relevant to your target audience.
- Research your topic extensively.
- Write unique content.
- Make your content substantial but skimmable. Write in short paragraphs and remember that bullet points are your friends.
- Write headlines that describe each paragraph.
- Within the page, create text links to similar pages on your site.
- Add a compelling title.
- Make the page easily shareable on social media.
Do you need help creating engaging content for your practice’s blog? Contact us to find out how we can help.