Internet marketing has become a crucial part of just about any company’s marketing strategy –medical internet marketing to maximize reach, revenue, and growth.
To help capitalize on the opportunities, here are five internet marketing trends from StartUpNation.com for this year that any legal company should consider when planning their marketing initiatives:
- Design. The best medical websites are those that are remembered, which is why design matters. It’s not a coincidence that the most successful companies have the best websites. In 2013, take time to focus on a great design for all internet marketing ventures, starting with the company website. This is especially important as more people are hitting the web for medical advice and services, and your website will be your company’s first impression.
- Be social. Facebook has over 1 billion users, and Twitter has over 500 million. The reach of social media makes it a golden opportunity for all businesses to increase their audience and growth, but it has been difficult to gain solid business value out of it. However, with a growing number of marketing platforms combined with more granular social media analytics tools, extracting meaningful date from your social marketing is getting easier over time.
- Get visual. 2012 was the year of the infographics, turning complex data into meaningful stories using graphics. 2013 is no different. Communication through visual mediums is increasing in it’s popularity, as Pinterest and the redesigns of social network sites like Facebook and Twitter have proven. Start figuring out how to make more of your medical marketing go visual in 2013, and the traffic will surely respond in your favor.
- Blog and share. This year, blogging has proved its worth. Writing quality, original content can do as much for a business as any other internet marketing strategy. With Google’s search algorithm updates, it’s become extremely clear that quality and value matter. That means high quality content, combined with sincere, transparent social marketing is a combination for success.
- Get mobile. In total, there are over 5 billion mobile users worldwide, and about one fifth of those use smartphones. The iPad was the fastest growing technology product ever, and sales are projected to increase this year. If you haven’t already, your medical company should start planning how to connect with your target audience via mobile channels. Make sure your website can be seen on all screens and sizes, so all users can gain from your site – no matter what technology they use to access it.
To read more about the top marketing trends for 2013, click here.